Become a member
Let the Independent Transportation Network® help you continue living an independent, connected life on your own terms.
There are two ways to become a member
If you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it by clicking here.
Some quick facts about the service:
- There's a pick up charge and a mileage charge
- The average charge is approximately $11
- No tips allowed
- An annual membership fee of $20 for individuals and $30 for a family membership
- You keep a prepaid Personal Transportation Account™ based on estimated usage
- Plan in advance or ride on demand
- Ride alone or share a ride
- Ride by the hour or by the mile
- You can try the service while you still own and operate a car
Since you don't pay cash and we only use private automobiles, riding with ITNRacineCounty is more like riding with a friend than taking a taxi.
The Road Scholarship™ program is available for low-income riders. Please call and we will mail you a simple application form.
The following programs are additional benefits of membership:
- Reach Out Program. Refer a new member or volunteer and receive a $5 gift certificate.
- Every ITN riding member receives a $5 birthday gift certificate to use towards transportation
- What we do
- Ride with us
- Ways to give
- What's happening
- Contact us